Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Is that your sister?

The reason for the title is, Felicia Marie Cisneros is often confused as my sister. It's probably one of the most asked questions, Silly Folks she is my 25 year old aunt. It's my momma's sister and throughout the years she has become one of my best friends! I decided to blog about her for my first person in Featured February because she is one of my favorite people in this world . She never fails to brighten my day, though sometimes she can be a little feisty ( sorry Feli, you now it's true) she always has a smile on her face (:  I love love love, hanging out with her especially at disneyland. I only wish she lived closer. She lives in Wilmington,California with my grandma, uncle charlie, and the three most annoying birds to walk the planet.She adores the New York Yankees why  and the reason I have grown to love them ,  but don't get into an argument about baseball with her unless you feel the desire to get knocked down to the floor.  She graduated from Cal State Dominguez Hills and works with kids on a playground. She is the second child out of four to receive a degree and it's something that all made us proud. She lived her life a bit differently then most kids her siblings are far older than she is and well, her parents were 50 when she came into this world. One thing I do admire about her is her strength, in 2008 her life was literally a roller coaster, at one point she was the happiest ever! to having to deal with a sick father in the hospital only leading to his death in July, where our family came together and comforted each other. She has fought the obstacles, made it through the credential program where I saw her only wanting to give up but when told " do it for freddy" she did! She rose to the top and made us all proud(: She lives off of three principles Live, Laugh, and Love. Everyday she is always living her life to the fullest, laughing and making everyone laugh, and loving unconditionally. I thank jesus for putting such an amazing person with an amazing heart into our family. Even though often times she is referred to as the "oops child" She is one of the best accidents to bless our family (:

No comments:

Post a Comment