Monday, January 31, 2011

Adventure is out there!

Today's school day was a different than others, perhaps because it didn't even consist of school and just of a place I call my second home: Disneyland.  I know I go there often, but today's trip was one of my favorite's.  Me and my best friend Brianna Guitron decided  Sunday night when I said I wanted to go to Disneyland because well a small escape from reality sounded like a good idea. Disneyland has always been one of my favorite places to be, I enjoy the happiness that surrounds it and the fact that I can truly be myself in there.
After some convincing she talked me into going, I was a bit hesitant because i'd be skipping class. We didn't tell anyone because I didn't want to hear it about skipping class to go somewhere I always go, but I mean I go to class all the time... ;)I felt like a kid again skipping school but it was worth the adventure. When we got there, it was a beautiful day and to top if off , the lines were short and there was a lack of people. It was perfect! Waiting in line ten minutes or less for every ride is my kinda deal (: Around two o'clock my friend Crebin Bergado met up with us which made the day that much better, we had one more person in on our little adventure. We danced, astro blasted, went to space, and rode on a thunder mountain. I even got a bruised finger via thee best friend! haha (: The day sadly had to end early, cause we were at school right? But 10-3:30 was non stop laughs and good times 

Got owned ! He even ranked :(
funny facess (:
Now one could ask, what was so different about this Disneyland day?It was last minute, spontaneous , & I got to spend it with two people who brighten my day everyday!
the result of a successful disney day

No comments:

Post a Comment